Monday 20 January 2014

TOP 5 PICKS: HIGHSTREET BAGS

Hello everyone!

I'm sure we all spend far too much of our spare time online shopping, and I recently noticed one thing - for some reason I never venture any further out than clothes and shoes. So, I had a little browse at the bags on lots of highstreet websites and I'm so glad I did, there are so many little beauties out there, and at excellent prices too! 

These are my Top 5 Picks:


  1: TOPSHOP • Mini Cutwork Trim Backpack • £28 HERE
2. H&M • Black Shoulder Bag • £24.99 HERE
3. NEW LOOK  Black Snakeskin Panel Envelope Satchel  £12.99  HERE
4. RIVER ISLAND  Coral Large Satchel  £28  HERE
5. NEW LOOK  Black Contrast Tartan Panel Backpack  £15.99  HERE

Let me know what your favourite bag on the highstreet is at the moment in the comments below. I'm dying to get my hands on the gorgeous Topshop backpack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...