Sunday 16 February 2014

Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick: Review

Hey guys!

About a month ago, I decided it was time to place my first ever order with Fragrance Direct. After hearing so many good things about the site and seeing for myself all the bargains they have, I picked up a few items. 

Two of the items I picked up were the lovely Calvin Klein Luxury Creme Lipstick's for only £1.99 (RRP £13.50). Wow! Such a great saving I just couldn't resist. I decided to got for the shades Orange Too and Sinful; but there are so many colour choices I struggled to decide what to get!


Left - Orange Too      Right - Sinful

These lipstick's have quite a thick consistency and are very pigmented. On application I found Orange Too to be a little bit more of a matte/dry texture than Sinful is, but I have not found it to actually be drying on the lips. The staying power of these lipstick's is incredible (better than most of my other lipsticks), although I do find myself re-applying on occasion, but that is the case with most darker/brighter lipsticks. 

At first glance the shade Orange Too may seem a little daring, but it's such a lovely orange/coral shade and I have worn this a lot even in the day time to sixth form as it isn't too in your face! Sinful is a lovely creamy pinky red colour and would look absolutely lovely on a night out.

Orange Too
Sinful
Left - Orange Too          Right - Sinful
These lipsticks are amazing value at only £1.99, and you get 3.5g of product which is definitely a decent amount; especially for the price! You can view the other colours here.

Have you got any of these lipsticks? What is your favourite shade?

Follow me via bloglovin and/or twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...