Monday 17 February 2014

L'oreal Colour Riche 353 Blueberry Crystal - Review

Hey guys!

Ages ago, my mum bought herself the L'oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Blueberry Crystal, never used it and ended up giving it to me. I was thrilled, as this was probably my 2nd lipstick I had ever owned - and I didn't have to pay a penny! 



The shade Blueberry Crystal is a rather unusual nude shade with a lot of glitter within it's formula. I'm not really a fan of glittery lipsticks and this is definitely far too overpowering in terms of the glitter. The shade is also not one to go for if you have tanned/olive skin, I do and it makes me look extremely washed out & ill. Although, on paler toned skin I have seen it looks a lot more complimentary, so I'm sure plenty of you would love this lipstick much more than I do! 

On the plus side, the texture of this lipstick is super creamy and is extremely smooth to apply to the lips, and the packaging is also very sophisticated!



This lipstick retails at £8.19 and you can buy it here. Fairly pricey for a drugstore lipstick but I wouldn't mind trying it in a different shade, as the texture and application is impressive!

Have you tried any of the L'oreal Colour Riche Lipstick? What is your favourite?
Follow me with bloglovin and/or twitter

2 comments:

  1. Hellooo! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Take a look on loreninwonderland.blogspot.com for the questions x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! I will write & post it up soon lovely! xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...